Military Test Lab Including Vehicle Test Chamber & Battery Labs
A military service designed a research and development facility on tank driving experience days
. The bid request included design and build requirements. The construction contractor was to provide a gas detection and emergency alarm system that met all building codes and special requirements. Because this lab included vehicle testing equipment, battery testing, and other specialized equipment, this design had to employ different types of gas detection technology.
Ino-Tek provided assistance to the design and build team. The design concepts developed by Ino-Tek were a component in the winning team’s presentation. The final design combined three types of gas detection integrated together in a single system. The final design was simple to understand, operate, and maintain.
The general contractor won industry awards for the design they completed. Ino-Tek is proud to have been a part of this design team.
Market Case Studies
- CSO Basin Gas Detection System
- HF Acid Storage and Processing
- Building Intake and Atmospheric Area Gas Detection
- Landfill Gas Leak Detection System
- Military Test Lab Including Vehicle Test Chamber & Battery Labs
- Emission Test Cell R & D Facility Site Wide Gas Detection System
- Parking Garage Gas Detection System Designed to Operate Ventilation System
- Hospital Chiller Room Gas Detection and Ventilation Control System
- Hospital MRI Room Nitrogen Coolant Leak Detection Systems
- Semi-Conductor and Assorted Laboratory Gas Detection System
- Gas Detection System for Silane, Hydrogen, & Other Laboratory Gases
- Sample Draw Gas Detection System for Hazardous Waste Processing
- Ethanol Leak Detection System
- Ammonia Storage and Handling Leak Detection System