Emission Test Cell R & D Facility Site Wide Gas Detection System
An automotive supplier’s R & D test lab had a number of test cells and other areas where there was potential for gas leaks. The plant management and the safety management decided a facility wide emergency alarm system was appropriate.
The new system was installed at the site on budget and on schedule. The new system quickly confirmed management’s concerns regarding the leaks of gases in some testing areas. The system allowed management to systematically eliminate all gas leaks on site. The system was accepted by the site’s testing team and supported by management.
Site management and Ino-Tek were able to work together to provide a better and safer working environment for all the employees on the site.
Market Case Studies
- CSO Basin Gas Detection System
- HF Acid Storage and Processing
- Building Intake and Atmospheric Area Gas Detection
- Landfill Gas Leak Detection System
- Military Test Lab Including Vehicle Test Chamber & Battery Labs
- Emission Test Cell R & D Facility Site Wide Gas Detection System
- Parking Garage Gas Detection System Designed to Operate Ventilation System
- Hospital Chiller Room Gas Detection and Ventilation Control System
- Hospital MRI Room Nitrogen Coolant Leak Detection Systems
- Semi-Conductor and Assorted Laboratory Gas Detection System
- Gas Detection System for Silane, Hydrogen, & Other Laboratory Gases
- Sample Draw Gas Detection System for Hazardous Waste Processing
- Ethanol Leak Detection System
- Ammonia Storage and Handling Leak Detection System